See how optimized a specific web page, landing page, or blog post is for a targeted keyword or phrase.
“Click Intelligence is incredibly useful when executing your SEO strategy. It helps manage the time consuming task of manual outreach and content creation giving you time to focus on other tasks. Simon is incredibly knowledgeable and only practices white hat SEO so you know you’re in good hands.”
On-page optimisation is an important part of the search engine optimisation process. Optimising multiple elements of the page can help the search engines understand what the page is about so the search engines can rank the page for intended target keywords and phrases that a user may be searching for. With Click Intelligence, managed SEO campaigns or on-site audits we give recommendations to ensure that the search engines understand what each page of your website is about.
• Page mark-up – HTML title tags, HTML headings, HTML descriptions
• Website Navigation – HTML sitemap, XML sitemap, menu navigation, breadcrumb trial, footer
• Information Architecture – URL structure & taxonomy, internal linking hierarchy
• Search Engine Accessibility – robots.txt, bot traps, bot accessibility
• SEO Website Hygiene – header responses, 301, 302, 404, 500
• Page Speed & Page Size – enable file compression, leverage browser caching, code position optimisation
• Duplicate Content & Thin Content – Optimised content intended for the user
A complete website on-site SEO audit will bring to light existing problems, opportunities and technical issues which need to be remedied and addressed, as well as providing insight into what your site is lacking in terms of SEO friendliness.
Enter any landing page or website URL.