Click Intelligence is a highly respected Digital Marketing Agency specialising in search marketing, (SEO & PPC) creative content marketing, social media and web design. We are the leaders in the field of technology backed manual outreach using our tool the link discovery platform. Click Intelligence has offices in London, Cheltenham & Stevenage.
Role: SEO Executive
Position: SEO Executive
Channel: Technical SEO
Reporting to: Head Of SEO
Location: Cheltenham Office Based
Salary: £18K – £26 Per Annum
Background & Job Purpose
An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing digital marketing agency with offices in Cheltenham and London. Click Intelligence is a medium sized company who specialises in the digital marketing industry for web design, web development, internet marketing and SEO. Due to expansion of the SEO team, a new opportunity has arisen for an SEO manager to be based in our Cheltenham office.
As SEO Manager you will be managing retail clients alongside an SEO executive. Click Intelligence are rapidly growing, therefore this position is fast paced and very hands on. We are looking for an individual that is dedicated and determined in their career and who has a passion for the industry and wishes to progress their career with a growing, innovative company.
Responsibilities will include
- Improving and developing our SEO processes
- Client website and competitor website SEO analysis
- Conducting keyword research and technical analysis on websites including SEO auditing
- Liaising with potential and existing clients
- Working with ethical link building techniques and developing external bloggers and PR relationships
- Knowledge of websites and coding best practices
- Planning SEO campaigns including organising link building, research and data gathering
- Monthly strategic reporting
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong Technical SEO knowledge with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress and/or other well-known CMS systems
- Experience working with Web Analytics packages; Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools etc.
- Proven ability to deliver SEO workflow and results
- Knowledge of PPC campaign management, including keyword research, ad group creation, copyrighting creation and strategic reporting
- A good level of English
- Experience in a SEO position for an SEO agency for s minimum of 2 years
- Knowledge and experience in website coding
- Can demonstrate successful SEO techniques and high result placements for a website
- A technical SEO background with knowledge of HTML, website code and page structuring for best SEO results
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Experience of the SEO plugins available for CMS systems such as WordPress/ Magento/ Drupal etc.
- Excellent communication
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Works under pressure and to deadlines
- Ambition and dedicated to further your position as well as the goals of the company
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the job title of the job you’d like to apply for and a covering note. We aim to respond to your application within 10 working days.