Twice a year, Brighton plays host to one of the world’s most important industry summits for SEO professionals. The next Brighton SEO event, which will be held at Brighton Dome on the 17th and 18th of September, is going to provide plenty of fascinating training opportunities, as well as high profile speakers giving the latest insight on their own areas of interest in the SEO world. Brighton SEO is also always a great networking event, with SEO industry heavyweights from all over the world as well as presences from the most innovative and influential agencies.
As such a key part of the annual SEO business calendar, this really is an event that anybody who is serious about SEO should not miss, and Click Intelligence are proud to be among the sponsors for this September’s sessions.
Here are just some of the speakers and training that will be present at Brighton SEO:
September 17th – Training
September 17th is dedicated to training sessions covering all different aspects of SEO. Courses that delegates can take in Brighton on that day include:
• Link building and outreach – training delivered by Laura Crimmons of Branded3
• Advanced PPC, and Competing in Google Shopping – training delivered by Samantha Noble of Koozai
• International SEO – training delivered by Emily Mace and John Sellwood of Oban Digital
• Content marketing – training delivered by Simon Penson of Zazzle Media
• Local SEO ‘A Seriously Awesome Blueprint’ – training delivered by Greg Gifford of DealerOn
• Video marketing – training delivered by Sam Orams of Bespoke Banter
These are just some of the valuable training sessions that are currently scheduled for the September 17th Brighton SEO training day
September 18th – Conference
The main part of the Brighton SEO event is the conference, which takes place on the 18th of September and has a vast array of speakers. As well as the trainers listed above, there will also be talks by SEO professionals such as:
• Gianpaolo LoRusso of AdWords Experience on optimising your AdWords campaigns
• Lucy Freeborn of Leapfrogg on the content strategies of premium brands
• Tanya Korobka of Caliber Interactive on the do’s and don’ts of digital PR
• Cosmin Negrescu of SEOmonitor.com on how to predict SEO growth in uncertain environments
• Prabhat Shah of Online Seller Wales on optimising products for Amazon searches
• Jon Henshaw of Raven Tools on Google mobile
• Neil Collins of Periscopix on short tail keyword marketing and audience targeting
• Kaye Symington of Paved With Gold on ignoring trends and putting audiences first
Google themselves will also be represented among the speakers, including Jennifer Alexander and Gary Illyes.
This looks set to be another very interesting and valuable event in the Brighton SEO series, with plenty of opportunity to learn new skills, discuss the latest developments in SEO, and see what other companies are doing well.
Click Intelligence will have a stand at the conference, and we look forward to seeing you there!